

Tyler and Reagan woke up this morning to an Easter surprise! The Easter Bunny was very good to them. Tyler was so excited about all the fun goodies that were in his basket. I have to say this is the first year that Tyler really seemed to understand what was going on. After a quite morning, we headed out to brunch with our good friends the Ebner's. We met them at Tortilla Flats on the Mission Viejo Lake.
Later in the day Tyler was surprised with a fun Easter egg hunt in the front yard. Ben and I really enjoyed watching him search for all the eggs. He really seemed to enjoy himself.
Before bed time I read a book to both Tyler and Reagan. It was such a sweet moment for me as a mom. It was the first time I read to both of them at the same time. To our surprise Reagan seemed to enjoy it!








No comments:
Post a Comment