Ben had been very
secretive this year when it came to my Birthday.
Every time I asked a question about what we were doing he told me not worry about it. So last night, Ben took Tyler in the other room and told him what my birthday present was. Tyler was so excited he came running into the room yelling we are going to Disneyland!!!!!!! We all know it's his favorite place on earth and if he could he would be there everyday. I was so excited since I have not been in about a year and it is Reagan's first time.
We knew it was going to be a bit busy since it was a Saturday, but it was well worth it. We ended up spending most of the day at the park. Even though it was busy we were still able to get on quite a few rides. Ben and I took turns taking Tyler on the rides while the other one stayed with Reagan. The only ride Reagan went on was Small World. She really seemed to enjoy it.

Mommy and Tyler in ride for the
Matterhorn
No comments:
Post a Comment