skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Murray Family
December 6, 2009
Christmas Card Photo
Today I got Tyler and Reagan dressed in their Christmas outfits in hopes of getting a photo to use on our Christmas card. It was definitely a lot harder than I thought it would be, but I think the picture we decided on will work just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Us
Ben
Jenn
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
July
(2)
▼
2009
(162)
▼
December
(10)
Were Here!
Santa arrived a little early
Reagan's 1 year baby well appointment
Christmas Program
Visit with Aunt Nancy and Gary
Happy 1st Birthday Baby Girl!
Little kids Christmas Party
Early Celebration
Christmas Card Photo
Taking Steps
►
November
(11)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment