September 10, 2009

Tyler's first day of Preschool

Today was Tyler's very first day of preschool. He seemed so excited about going to school. On the car ride there he was telling me "I go to school with no mommy, no daddy, and no baby Reagan" To my surprise for the first time in his life he wouldn't let go of my hand and started crying and asking to go back home. ! After a few minutes I was able to lead him into his classroom. When I looked back he was standing at the door with hands over his eyes crying. It broke my heart! When I came back to pick him up he had a huge smile on his face and told me he loves preschool.

It's hard to believe that our sweet baby boy is starting Preschool. It seems like yesterday that he was born. Time has gone by so quickly! We have been blessed with such an amazing little boy and are so proud of him.


Tyler and Jack
what a big boy!
Jack, Dane, and Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment