Today I flew home by myself with both Tyler and Reagan. I have to admit I was extremely nervous, but things went well. When we got to the Little Rock airport Daphne was able to go through the security check point with me. I would never have made it through without her. She waited with us until we boarded the plane. We shared a few tears :-( When we arrived in Dallas I had a huge scare, our flight to Orange County was cancelled and the next flight wasn't until the following morning. Luckily my Ben had gotten word of the cancelled flight and was able to get us on a flight to LAX landing close to our original time. Some one must have been looking out for us today, every time things got really stressful some one was there to help us out.
We had an amazing time on our trip to visit Gee Gee and Papa. We love and miss them so much! Maybe one of these days we will live close.
No comments:
Post a Comment