
March 26, 2009
Reagan's first road trip
Today we drove to Northern CA to visit my family. I packed the night before and all morning I was running around making sure we had everything. We decided that the best time to leave would be around Tyler and Reagan's nap time 2:00. To our surprise both kids did great! Reagan slept for most of the trip and Tyler even managed a nap. Our DVD player came in so handy. I still can't believe that we have had our new car for 4 months and Tyler never even knew we had a DVD player in the car. We arrived to my parents house at 10 pm. It took us 8 hours total since we sat in traffic and stopped to feed Reagan twice. But all in all it was a smooth ride.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment