On Saturday morning I did some much needed grocery shopping, while Ben stayed home with Tyler and Reagan. Saturday evening we went with our good friends the
Ebners over to a block party. After the block party Angela, Darren, and Jack came back to our house for some yummy chicken wings from
Santora's Hot Wings. Tyler and Jack had a great time playing while the adults ate. Tyler was so worn out from the block party and running around with Jack that he slept in until 8 the next day :-)
On Sunday morning Tyler helped me make pancakes. He was so helpful and the pancakes were so yummy. I even made Tyler a special Mickey Mouse pancake. Tyler enjoyed cooking so much that now
every time I am in the kitchen he tries to bring in a chair so he can help me cook.
That evening we meet Jeff, Jenn, and Dylan for dinner at On the Border in
Tustin Ranch. After dinner we went back to their place so the boys could play.

I love that Tyler helped you make breakfast. I think that is so cute.
ReplyDeleteThe kids always bring chairs into the kitchen to help me cook. They want to stir and pour everything.
ReplyDelete